System Backup & Restore (KSBR)
Articles related to the Kaseya System Backup & Restore Module Powered by StorageCraft
- Assign Profile Error: "The credentials did not have permissions to the image location."
- Backup History shows a Failed job for the "unknown" profile
- Cannot connect to ImageManager on localhost:56765, object reference not set to an instance of an object is displayed
- How to gather logs for KSBR issues.
- Image Manager Consolidate Error: Cannot consolidate - Chunk too Long.
- Is it possible to create KSBR profile without providing encryption password?
- Is it possible to use KSBR server license to install StorageCraft ShadowProtect on SBS machines if I do not have KSBR SBS license?
- KSBR - Profile Apply Error - "An Unknown Error has occurred"
- KSBR client license removal from a crashed machine
- Obtaining ShadowProtect Recovery Environment
- ShadowProtect License Activation Failed with error message 'unable to communicate with the Storagecraft activation server' or 'Cannot Connect to Activation Service'
- Shadowprotect license becomes deactivated
- Shadowprotect restores run much slower than file copies
- ShadowProtect SQL Cluster backup - Not Supported
- Unable to select System Reserve Partition Backup in KSBR profile