- Unitrends Documentation
- Unitrends Video Tutorials - Reference Article
- Release Notes for Recovery Series, Recovery Max, ION/ION+, and Unitrends Backup 10.7.2
- When trying to push agent from GUI, we get message " Latest available agent version is installed"
- Replication setup when a target is only accessible via UniView
- Release Notes for Recovery Series, Recovery Max, ION/ION+, and Unitrends Backup 10.7.1
- See all 381 articles
- Unitrends Volume CBT Driver Reinstallation (Image-Level/Block Agent)
- File Catalog updates stalled or slow or Image and Host level backups larger when using Windows Defender
- [VIDEO] Creating backup jobs
- File-level backup VSS Provider error on Hyper-V VMs moved to VMware
- Windows Script Host Error [0xFFFFFFFF] Upon Logon - ApplySambaCredentials.vbs
- Unable to update appliance; /var is 100% full
- See all 419 articles
- DCA Job fails with Cannot get UEB IP Address
- [VIDEO] Recovery methods - File level, Application, Instant Recovery and creating a Replicas
- Multiple issues involving unsuccessful recovery from cold backup copies
- Restoring a Backup to the Unitrends System's Samba Share
- Windows replicas on Recovery Series appliances could not be brought into live mode
- SMBv1 environment vulnerabilities in response to ransomware reports
- See all 250 articles
- Enable/Disable Local Access to your Unitrends Appliance via UniView
- Unitrends Agent Pairing - Clearing Appliance Pairing (SSL Handhsake Failed)
- Unitrends Agent Pairing - Force Pairing Mode On
- How to Enable smtp.gmail.com for SendMail with MFA
- [VIDEO] Deploying a new Unitrends Backup VM
- How to force file-level (Windows) backup failure for skipped files (Bypassing skipped files threshold)
- See all 424 articles
- Backup Copies and Replication: Unitrends Cloud IPv4 > DNS Upgrade
- Hot Backup Copy stops after a reboot or does not continue after Unitrends Cloud Maintenance completes
- How to request a Unitrends Cloud Capacity Report.
- How to verify Scheduled (Planned) or Active Maintenance on Unitrends Cloud or Unitrends Backup Portal or other Systems
- Can Unitrends Enterprise Backup leverage Unitrends Cloud?
- Source appliances may be permitted to upgrade to a newer version than their cloud targets, leading to hot backup copy job failures
- See all 14 articles
- How do I replicate backups of applications and virtual machines?
- Selected sub-nodes may not be apparent in the backup copy asset selection tree menu
- The prompt to reject or accept a pending source is not conspicuous enough
- Hot backup copies may fail because of metadata corruption on the target
- A backup that was deleted on the target compromised the other backups in its group
- Backup copy could fail following a change in the appliance’s name
- See all 76 articles
- cmc_nas execution failed.mount error(127) due to "Key has expired" when mounting a CIFS share
- Failed to prepare archive media for use, archive superblock failure
- Need to perform a 1-Time Full backup of a directory and then archive the data. It must not impact the current backup chain.
- Cold copy times may be unusually long for appliances running version 9.2 or earlier
- Unitrends archive units / RXDAs fans are running at max speed and are very loud.
- The cloudadm repair function may not work properly for docker
- See all 118 articles