I want to use my own company logo as the Kaseya agent icon instead of the default blue K. How do I do it?
You will need to have four (4) different icons: online, offline, blink and noremote. See details about format, size and color depth in the online help (More Information section below)
- Log into the VSA and navigate to System > Customize > Site Customization, then click on the Agent Icons tab. This shows the default icons (K-icons).
- Click on Edit and upload the icon files
- Navigate to Agent > Upgrade Version > Update Agent. Make sure you check the tickbox "Force update even if agent is at version 22.214.171.124".
- Select all your agents and click on Update Agent
- As soon as the agents check in with the Kaseya server, their icons will be updated. This may take a while, so please be patient.
If you wish to track the progress of the agent update, ALT-Click on an agent icon to open the single machine interface.
- Click on the Pending Procedures tab. You will see several K Agent Update procedures. Please be patient. The new agent icons will have been deployed when you see the procedure "K Agent Update Done" completed with status Success
If you have any problems, please contact Customer Support.