LiveConnect doesn't work or establish KLC session when attempting to connect to VDI systems which uses persistent floating disk.
Please follow the below steps:
- Make sure that your VSA is on the latest patch and that your Live Connect application is up to date on the admin machine.
- Close all open Live Connect Windows.
- Open Windows Explorer by pressing the 'Windows Key' + 'E'
- Go to this directory '%APPDATA% (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming)
- If the 'Kaseya' folder doesn't exist, please create it under C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\kaseya
- Place the attached 'LiveConnect.ini' file in the '%APPDATA%\Kaseya' folder