- Virtual machine conversion has been started using Image to VM page on an agent whose backups are replicated offsite
- Conversion is taking a long time, and files from the target folder are being replicated offsite
- Can the conversion be canceled or can I prevent the files from being replicated
- There is no way to cancel the conversion from the user interface but it may be stopped by killing the kaseyabackupcmd.exe process on the agent machine.
- To stop it from replicating, use Schedule Transfer page to suspend replication, then move the VM files to another location after the conversion completes
Kaseya VSA (Backup module) - all versions