- After installing Kaseya Backup client, Schedule Volumes page does not display a drive which is present in Windows
- ? displayed instead of drive letter
- Backup may fail with "Failed to find hard disk n"
Drive may not have a valid MBR or a third party software is blocking the access to hard disk drives.
Go to Backup > Install/Remove function and install the latest version of the Acronis client
If the issue persists, refer to this Acronis article - http://kb.acronis.com/content/1515
If the issue is still not resolved, submit the following information to Kaseya Support
- Acronis Info report
- Screenshot of Windows Disk Management (Start-Run -> diskmgmt.msc)
- Drive list from Kaseya Backup (this can be found on the kserver in this location - C:\Kaseya\UserProfiles\<agentguid>\Audit\backupList.xml)
Acronis Backup and Recovery 10