How do I run the Acronis Info Report Utility?
The Acronis Info utility output (AcronisInfo.zip) contains system/hardware information, event logs and other data needed to diagnose Acronis related problems. In some cases, you may be asked by Kaseya Support to gather this information.
Please follow the steps below to collect the necessary information.
a. Select to Backup > Schedule Volumes
b. Alt+click on the Synthetic Full icon in the Schedule area to enter the “hidden” config area
c. Click on the Diagnostics tab
d. Select the machine and click the Run Acronis Info on selected machines button
(this runs UI on the end-user’s machine, so you may want to inform your end user prior to clicking the button
e. When finished, AcronisInfo.zip will be available as a download link from this page (it may take 5-10 minutes)
If collection fails, collect the following files manually, see below for details.
1) Windows System Information file
You need to do the following to create a Windows System Information file:
- Open Start\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Information
- Choose the Save option in the File menu (or Action menu under Windows 2000), enter the File name and set the field Save as type to System Information File (*.NFO)
2) In addition to this document, include the following folder as well:
\Documents and Settings\All users\Application Data\Acronis
3) Collect Windows Event logs:
- Go to Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer
- Right click on "Application" and select "Save the log as ..", do the same for the "System"
- Include the files exported as *.evt
4) Place all of these files into one zip file and send this.