Traverse provides an open and flexible platform that is ideal for integration with external applications and process. Through the APIs, you can query all configuration data - including device, test, container, user, action profile, etc as well as create/update/delete objects as you would normally through the UI. Additionally the same API gives you access to the fault and performance data that is collected by and stored on the DGEs. The API layer on top of the BVE takes care of enforcing appropriate security and routes queries to appropriate DGEs without the user having to know where the data is physically stored.
Articles in this section
- Unable to discover "Packets In/Out" interface tests on switch
- Troubleshooting - Providing common Traverse logs
- How do I upgrade or install a Traverse Linux DGEX?
- Tip: probeSnmpTests.pl with mock 'MONITOR:' entries
- Traverse Example Web Services Requests
- Using Application Profiles to Bulk provision certain test types
- How to view NetFlow in WireShark
- No metrics returned from Hyper-V server
- Validation Error when attempting to add or update tests
- Disk Utilization Test (snmp) in Linux based machines