How do I get the most current Traverse software?
Please read this note and then reference the links below. Read down for links to prior versions.
It is strongly recommended that you ensure that the DGE/DGEX is operational and monitoring has resumed after any upgrades
The most current Traverse software release is 9.6.15 as of April 4th, 2023. (Traverse Build 9.6.621)
IMPORTANT - From 9.6.1 onwards, we have doubled the memory allocation for all components on the BVE/DGE's/DGEx's. Please see the new recommended minimum requirements below -
IMPORTANT - There is an issue with External authentication in 9.6.1/9.6.2/9.6.3, please do not upgrade to either if you have LDAP authentication enabled.
IMPORTANT - Please ignore this note if upgrading a Windows BVE instance to 9.5.13 or later
1. Prior to a Linux upgrade, please install the package 'expat-devel.i686' if not already installed. Typically, execute:
yum install expat-devel.i686
2. After a Linux upgrade of the BVE server to 9.5.15 or later, the below commands must be run
Release Notes at:
WMI Tools - Windows WMI tools software to aid Linux installs
PREVIOUS 9.6 VERSIONS
PREVIOUS 9.5 VERSIONS
For Traverse SaaS customers:
- Determine the Traverse software revision by logging into the web application and clicking the About link.
- Open a support ticket at helpdesk.kaseya.com to request an update.
- Our Operations team will coordinate a schedule for the upgrade.
- It is required that the DGEX be upgraded at the time that the SaaS instance is upgraded.
All versions of Traverse