Problem: I no longer see Service Desk in the list of my menu when I log into my VSA, what could be the issue?
Cause: The cause of this behavior could be any of the following:
1. The Role you are logged in as does not have the SD Admin or AD User Role Type
2. The Server was just updated/upgraded and many modules aren't showing up (On-Premise)
3. You recently changed your On-Premise or Cloud Server to another Instance
Solution: Here are the solutions to those causes, respectively:
1. Navigate to System > Roles and select the Role you are using. Check the Role-Types assigned to this role and add the SD User or SD Admin Role-Type.
2. You will need to need to connect locally to your Kaseya Server and navigate to the web-page https://127.0.0.1/inc/GetCheck.asp
3. You will need to reach out to your CSx representative to ensure you are still licensed for this module.
3a. If you are On-Premise and confirmed you are licensed for the module; you will need to install the module using the Kinstall.exe.