As part of our ongoing modernization of the VSA platform and its integration eco-system, we are pleased to announce that current Kaseya Service Desk customers are eligible for a free upgrade to BMS/ or Autotask. This upgrade must be requested and processed by October 31, 2023.
- Kaseya acquired Datto in June 2022 and with it obtained Autotask an enterprise-class Service Desk and Professional Services Automation system.
- Kaseya acquired in 2016 and has deployed BMS (PSA for MSPs) and Service desk for SMBs to over 1,000 customers to date.
- All future R&D will be devoted to enhancing and supporting the Autotask and BMS/ platforms effective immediately.
Existing Kaseya Service Desk Customers are required to upgrade their KSD licenses to either Autotask or BMS/ by October 31, 2023.
- KSD end-user (administrator) licenses will be swapped on a 1 for 1 basis for either /BMS or the equivalent of Autotask Essentials end user licenses.
- For a feature comparison between the versions of Autotask, please refer to the following datasheet: Autotask-Edition-Sheet.pdf (datto.com)
- Customers who wish to access additional Autotask capabilities can upgrade to the Premium or Ultimate version of Autotask for 50% of the list price for those versions.
- Customers using KSD as a gateway for or Autotask integration are not eligible for this offer. This is because VSA 10 has a native and Autotask gateway that does not require KSD-like functionality to work.
- Support for the legacy KSD module will be terminated on October 31, 2023, with the exception of use cases where its primarily used to integrate VSA 9 with Connectwise or Autotask. These use cases will be supported until customers are able to transition to VSA 10.
We recommend you join the biweekly upgrade webinars hosted by the Kaseya Product team to learn more about the end-of-life of KSD. During this informative session the Kaseya Product team will walk you through the process to upgrade to Autotask, BMS, or Vorex and why you should be excited to upgrade.
Reserve your spot today for the next Kaseya Service Desk Upgrade Program Webinar. Seating is limited so don’t delay!
Please reach out to your Account Manager to get product and pricing information.