This feature allows MSPs to gain insights into their Graphus subscription details. They will be able to see the details of each SKU purchased, start/end dates, and number of Inboxes purchased, used, and available. Notifications via in-product banners and emails will be sent out to MSPs when they are about to consume all the Inboxes. Once all the available Inboxes are used, MSPs can only add new organizations once they purchase more inboxes.
Here is a quick look at the MSP information page:
A new banner is introduced in the product, which proactively shows when an MSP is about to run out of available Inboxes to be assigned to organizations:
1. You will be following the banner message when you have consumed all available inboxes or more than that.
2. You cannot see the Add Organization and the Active buttons on overusing the subscription.
3. You will be following the banner message when your subscriptions expire.
Sample Emails sent to MSP admins
1. Consumed all available inboxes or more than that.
2. Over usage of subscription.
The following email is proactively sent to MSPs when they are about to run out of available Inboxes to be assigned to organizations:
3. Subscriptions expired.
Sample Inbox Calculations
MSP Purchased two SKUs and assigned Inboxes to two organizations as below. Here is how the total vs consumed Inboxes calculations take place:
Total Inbox = 100 * 2 (S-CLD-IDA-GR-BASE) + 50 * 1 (S-CLD-IDA-GR-INBOX)
= 200 + 50
Inbox Consumed = Paid Inbox for Organization A + Paid Inbox for Organization B
= 10 + 15
License Management Scenarios and Respective Actions