This guide will support you in setting up Graphus on your Google Workspace domain. It will ask you to approve permissions and automatically set up Graphus as an app on your Google Workspace domain. You will need Google Workspace admin rights to set up Graphus on your domain.
Before you start setting up Graphus on your Google Workspace domain make sure to log out of Graphus and perform these 3 steps:
- Verify that you are the super administrator of this organization
Make sure that the domain is a primary Google Workspace domain
- Check if Graphus is a trusted/verified app
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step explanation for each one of the 3 steps.
- Launch the browser in the New Incognito (Google Chrome) or New InPrivate (Microsoft Edge) window.
- Go to the Google Workspace admin console: https://admin.google.com/.
- Enter the super admin credentials information for the desired organization.
Verify if you are a Super Admin
1. Go to Account > Admin roles > Super Admin.
2. Click Admins assigned.
Please check that the email address logged in to admin.google.com is listed here.
Verify if it is a Primary domain
When Graphus is activated for the primary domain, all subdomains or secondary domains will be automatically protected by Graphus.
Note: You always must activate Graphus for primary domains and not for secondary domains.
1. Go to Account > Domains > Manage domains.
Check if Graphus is verified
1. Navigate to Security > Access and data control > API controls > MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS.
2. Check if the Graphus app is listed in the table.
If Graphus is not listed, then perform the following steps:
1. Go to Security > Access and data control > API controls > MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS.
2. Click the Add app dropdown menu and select OAuth App Name Or Client ID.
3. Enter the 94796565456-1oflennl2m92a9fie48ci5jdnij00d19.apps.googleusercontent.com in the field and click SEARCH.
4. Select the Graphus app to configure access.
5. Select the OAuth Client ID checkbox for the client IDs you want to configure. Then, click SELECT.
6. Click the option against the domain name and click CONTINUE.
Note: Please do not select the Select org units option.
7. Select Trusted from the list and click CONTINUE.
Now, the Graphus app can request access to all Google data.
8. Review the given information and click FINISH.
Graphus is verified successfully.
Steps in Google Workspace to Install Graphus
1. Navigate to the Apps menu, select Google Workspace Marketplace apps, Apps list, and click INSTALL APP.
2. Type Graphus in the search bar and hit Enter.
3. Click Automated Phishing Defense.
4. Click Admin install.
5. Click CONTINUE.
6. Always select the Everyone at your organization option while installing the app.
Note: Do not select Certain groups or organizational Units from the list.
You can configure group protection later if you want Graphus to protect only a subset of users.
To continue, select the I agree to the application's Terms of Service checkbox and click FINISH.
7. Click DONE.
8. Refresh the page to continue.
Once you refresh the page, you will see the available domain-installed apps: Automated Phishing Defense.
9. Navigate to the upper-right corner and click the app launcher icon. Scroll down the menu and click Automated Phishing Defense.
10. Select the Sign in with Google option from the Graphus login page.
11. Enter the Google Workspace super admin credentials to log in to the portal and click Next.
12. Select your region. The following regions are available in Graphus: North America and Europe/Middle East/Africa.
13. Log out from Graphus.
Note: You must log out from Graphus to proceed.
Steps in Graphus Portal to install Graphus
1. Log in to Graphus using your MSP/MME credentials.
2. Click Add Organization.
3. Enter details and proceed as follows:
- Admin Email must be the super admin account used to install Graphus in Google Workspace.
- Organization Type must be GSuite.
- Click Add Organization.