The VSA contains a way to store files used by Agent Procedures such as powershell, text, or executables.
1. Navigate to Agent Procedures>Manage Procedures>Schedule/Create
2. Click on the Manage Files button at the top of the module pane:
3. A Pop-Up will appear with a link to two folders: Private Files and Shared Files. Unless you want to keep the file to only be accessible to yourself, click on Shared Files:
4. Click on the Red Upload a File button to browse to and upload the file you want to upload to the VSA:
5. From there, you can close the pop-up window and continue on.