Exporting one or more tests to another department allows the result/status to be shared across departments while only polling the metric (test) once. Also only a single device entitlement is consumed. One example where this feature is useful is for allowing multiple departments visibility to only their interface on a shared access router - the device may be provisioned in an administrative department and its tests exported to the appropriate end user departments.
Articles in this section
- Tests not getting monitored when creating a new Department
- Why can't I delete netflow data ?
- Stale Results
- Tip: probeSnmpTests.pl with mock 'MONITOR:' entries
- Traverse Example Web Services Requests
- Using Application Profiles to Bulk provision certain test types
- How to view NetFlow in WireShark
- No metrics returned from Hyper-V server
- Validation Error when attempting to add or update tests
- Disk Utilization Test (snmp) in Linux based machines