Troubleshooting: Traverse CMR support
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- How can I discover/monitor Battery status of the Laptop?
- Traverse On-Premises Hardening and Best Practice Guide
- Traverse Supported Infrastructure
- Using the Chrome Developer tool to illuminate the Traverse API calls
- Creating a custom Plugin Monitor
- Suggested settings to export Cisco netflow v9 records to Traverse
- CURL search returns : Encountered error while executing command: You must pass in the tests
- Tip: How to export device list to CSV, if the device name has special characters
- NCM Backup Fails in CentOS 7 for prior to Traverse 9.5.10
- Traverse Web Service API for using Network Discovery
- See more
What files and logs to provide to troubleshoot Traverse CMR issues?
From the DGEX receiving the CMR records,
* please zip and attach the logs to the ticket
* please identify the device and tests in question
* please zip and attach TRAVERSE_HOME/utils/spool/cmr/input to the ticket
* please run this command and attach the generated file e.g: listing