- DGE (or DGEX) indicated in alert email body is up, all indications show that monitoring is working, and all components are running.
- Receiving constant "Traverse BVE has not received a periodic heartbeat message from the following server for more than the configured amount of time" alerts.
- SUPERUSER > HEALTH page shows the time offset of the DGE in question is off by > 1 minute
- Traverse components will show critical in HEALTH page
- Check the current time on the server where Traverse is installed.
- Please ensure the DGE/DGEx server time is properly set to be synchronized to an accurate source (e.g. NTP server).
All versions of Traverse