How do traverse servers communicate with each other?
A DGE or DGE extension (DGEx) communicates with the BVE server on TCP ports:
- 7651 (Provisioning Server) in binary format with no encryption
- 7652 (Provisioning Server) in binary format with no encryption
- 7653 (Internal Communication Bus) binary format with no encryption
- 7654 (Remote tunnels) SSH encrypted
A DGEx communicates with the upstream DGE server on TCP port:
- 9443 to publish results using SSL encryption. The data comprises only of test serial numbers, values and time stamps.
In a SaaS deployment, the first SaaS server is the BVE and a DGE.
All versions of Traverse