To remove the ability to establish a tunnel to any host on a particular DGE or DGE extension (DGEx), rename '/opt/traverse/apps/dropbear/bin/dbclient' (or dbclient.exe on Windows) to '/opt/traverse/apps/dropbear/bin/dbclient-DISABLED', where '/opt/traverse' is the installation location on the DGE or DGEx.
Articles in this section
- Traverse Troubleshooting Articles Index
- Some DGE(x) services do not start up after an upgrade - Error 1053
- How To: Fetch serial numbers from all the network devices in Traverse environment
- Unable to discover "Packets In/Out" interface tests on switch
- Troubleshooting - Providing common Traverse logs
- How do I upgrade or install a Traverse Linux DGEX?
- Tip: probeSnmpTests.pl with mock 'MONITOR:' entries
- Traverse Example Web Services Requests
- Using Application Profiles to Bulk provision certain test types