How do I discover the network topology between configured devices (without discovering new devices)
* Represent or log directly into the department
* Navigate to Administration --> Discovery --> New Network Discovery Session
* For the Network Scope, fill out one or more subnets, one per line, as for example:
In particular, please note that any routers/switches that may participate in the topology should be specified
* Select the appropriate 'Discovery Location' from the drop down
* For SNMP Community Strings/Credentials:, add the community strings; multiple community strings may be specified, one per line
* Click on Advanced Options and expand the section
* For 'Physical Connectivity - Topology:', select the radio button 'Update topology information for provisioned devices only'
* Click 'Start Discovery'
All Traverse versions