Typically a DGE Extension (DGEX) is expected to monitor upto 5000 tests, and a DGE upto 70,000 tests.
you may have a DGE/DGEX monitor additional test - but you have to specifically raise the limits. Please note that depending on your network connectivity back to the upstream DGE - doing so on a DGEX may have performance impact. We recommend raising the limit to 7500. Likewise, raising the limit on a DGE may have a system performance impact
To do so, please log in as superuser and
* navigate to Superuser --> DGE Mgmt
* Click on the Update link for the DGE Extension in question
* Change the Soft limit to 7000 tests
* Change the Hard limit to 7000 tests
* Click 'Update DGE Extension'