Installed Modules missing from the VSA menu.
- To fix the modules missing from the VSA after an upgrade/reinstall/reboot.
- Connect to the KServer
- Go to the System Tab > License Manager
- Make sure the code matches the License server then click update code and re-enter the key.
- If you can’t get to the system tab you can use the following link to enter the license key(after logging into the VSA)
- After entering this key you along with all the other users will be logged out of the VSA.
- Browse to this site http://<companyname.com>/inc/getcheck.asp. This could force the server to check-in in with the license server.
- Please make sure this check completes as it would say 'check complete' in the browser once completed
- Log in and verify, if your missing modules are back.
If the above steps do not resolve your issue then please create a support ticket for further investigation.
All on-premise versions