The following process was created to facilitate users who are affected by issues within the KAV module. This process will allow you to quickly and automatically set desired profile settings onto the endpoint.
Following the steps in the following KB to manually install KAV10: https://kaseya.zendesk.com/entries/97957368-Manually-Uninstall-Install-KAV-Both-6-and-10- You may now want to assign the right profile settings to endpoints. The steps to do this are below:
1) Navigate to Agent Procedures > Manage Procedures > Schedule/Create. Select the folder you want to import the agent procedures to and click the Import Folder/Procedure button. Finally click the browse button and import the attached procedure .xml:
2) Review and confirm the appropriate folder was created with the following files:
THE FOLLOWING STEPS NEED ONLY BE RUN IF YOU ARE GETTING SETTINGS FOR THE FIRST TIME OR UPDATING THE SETTINGS
3) You will now need to select one working machine that has kav installed and has the appropriate settings in place. You can click the Settings tab and and go over each tab to confirm all the proper settings are in order:
4) Once that is done, run the 0 - Get Profile Settings procedure on the select agent. It will pull all the KAV settings onto a zip file and load it into the kserver.
5) Once the agent procedures have completed, navigate to Agent Procedures > File Transfer > Get File and click on the selected agent. There will be a folder called profiledump. click on it and download the profiledump.zip
6) Log into your kserver and drop the profiledump.zip into the following directory:
<kaseya install directory>\WebPages\ManagedFiles\VSASharedFiles
----- THIS COMPLETES THE PREP STEPS, THE FOLLOWING STEPS CAN BE DONE ON AS MANY AGENTS AS YOU NEED -----
7) Now you can freely run the 0 - Apply Profile procedure and it will write the settings onto the endpoint and apply the profile settings.
NOTE: If your default uninstall password is not KaseyaUninstall, you will need to modify the WriteProfileToEndpoint procedure to include your password: