How to use Get System Info tool for KAV
When reporting issues with KAV/Kaspersky endpoints, you may be asked to run this tool in order to collect information about the affected computer.
1) extract the file getsysteminfo.exe from the attached zip
2) run it on the affected computer as administrator
3) accept license agreement and keep default options.
4) To add Windows event logs to the report, select the check box Include Windows Event logs.
5) click "Create Report"
6) when the report completes, please attach the file generated to the ticket. Unfortunately the link is no longer enough as it misses some key bits of information.
USING AN AGENT PROCEDURE (does not require desktop access to endpoint)
1) using Agent Procedures function, upload the getsysteminfo.exe file to the Managed Files area on your VSA server
2) import the procedure defined in the xml file attached to this kb.
3) run the procedure on the affected agent
4) when it completes, connect to the computer using KLC File Manager or Remote Control > FTP function and copy the report file across - you will find it in a directory called "GSI" under the agent working directory (e.g. c:\kworking\GSI)
5) Attach this file to the ticket.
The Get System Info Agent Procedure has been attached below.
See KB article; https://support.kaspersky.com/3632#block1
KAV, Kaspersky, K2, GSI tool