Some VSA users do not have access to 'Private Remote Control'.
Only User Role Type "VSA Admin" grants access to the 'Private Remote Control' function
Assign User Role Type "VSA Admin" to a User Role assigned to the VSA User.
- Go to System > User Security > User Roles
- Select a role that the user is using
- Click on the 'Role Type' tab button
- Click on the 'Assign User Role' button
- Select VSA Admin and click 'Save'
Note: The ‘VSA Admin’ Role Type has increased access to selected functions in the VSA. You can review/edit this access by reviewing the ‘Access Rights’ tab after the ‘VSA Admin’ Role Type has been assigned to the User Role.
Kaseya VSA (R8 and above)