You can quickly assign licenses to all users within a Google Organizational Unit by using our advanced filtering option together with the Activate Licenses action button. Simply apply your filter criteria, then click Activate Licenses to assign licenses to your filtered list of users. See these steps for details:
- Log into Spanning Backup for Google Workspace as an admin user.
- Select Manage Licenses from the left-side menu.
- Click Filter.
- In the Org unit field, enter the name of the Organizational Unit.
- Click Apply.
- Once results are filtered, applied filter information is visible in the search box.
- After the filter criteria is applied, click Assign Licenses, then click Confirm. Licenses are assigned to all unlicensed users in the organizational unit. (The action applies to all filtered results. including any additional users that could not be loaded in the list.).
- Once processed, the confirmation message displays and license status should show Standard Licenses assigned to the users.
For more information on assigning licenses in Spanning for Google Workspace please follow the link.
Please contact support if you have any questions.