Dark Web ID Integration with Keap
We have introduced the KEAP Integration feature to the application. This feature is available for the Partner Admin user role. With successful integration, MSPs can streamline the live data search process by allowing potential clients to request a scan making prospecting easier.
Note: Your Dark Web ID user account must be configured to allow integration access. Please contact support @ darkwebid.com or call 844-ID AGENT, and a customer support representative will help you enable integration access for your user account.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for you:
- Log into the Dark Web ID portal.
- Click Integrations. You can see the new additional tab, KEAP.
- To begin integration, click Connect Integration.
Log into Keap
This step will prompt you to log into your Keap account so that you can approve the integration’s access.
Approve Integration Access
- You will be prompted to allow the integration access page. You can select the application you want to enable Dark Web ID access and click Allow.
- After you register your integration, your Dark Web ID API Authorization Key will be
- Note: You can revoke a current API key and generate a new one at any time by using the refresh icon.
Now that you are successfully connection, your Dark Web ID API Authorization Key will be
displayed. You will need this key to configure the HTTP POST step in your Keap automation.
Configure your Keap automation
- Go back to Keap dashboard and click Automation > Advance Automation to setup new automation.
- Please add your campaign name and category.
- Create sequence. To start the sequence, click View and edit.
- Double click on the HTTP POST to configure it.
- Fill Dark Web ID Authorization data on the Keap as mentioned in the Integration Instructions in the HTTP POST step in your campaign.
- Integration is completed. You can trigger reports from Keap side.
- Click Disconnect Integration to disconnect active integration with Keap.