For a properly configured Traverse system, the Component Health page (Superuser->Health) should show a Time Offset of zero for all Traverse servers. For each server (DGE or DGE extension) with a Time Offset other than zero (whether positive or negative):
- Stop all the Traverse components.
- Configure the system clock to synchronize with an accurate source (e.g. NTP, ESXi host via VMware Tools, etc.)
- Ensure that the clock is set to the current time before proceeding. Note that in some cases, synchronization may take a few minutes to correct the clock.
- If the 'Time Offset' value displayed on the Component Health page was positive (+ve), then wait at least that amount of time before restarting the Traverse components.
- If the 'Time Offset' value was negative, the Traverse components may be started immediately.