Disable remote User Account Control for workgroups
If you monitor a host in a workgroup, modify the UAC settings so that local administrators do not run in Admin Approval Mode.
- Log in to the computer you want to monitor with an administrator account.
- Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy.
The path can be different based on your operating system.
- Expand Local Policies > Security Options.
- In Security Options, select User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode.
- Click Action > Properties.
- Select Disabled, and click OK.
- Restart the computer to apply the change.