Issue: After applying a Kaseya patch, or upgrading the KServer, I am getting the following notification in the UI (notification bar area). How can we fix this?
Possible Cause: The KServer believes that these Kaseya services are still installing, when in reality they are not; because the messageSysStatus value in the siteParams table is currently set to 1.
- Run this query via SQL Management Studio:
SELECT messageSysStatus FROM siteParams
- Only if the above SELECT statement returns a 1, you'd set this value to 2, otherwise reach out to Kaseya Support.
- You can set this value to 2 by running this query via SQL Management Studio:
SET messageSysStatus = 2
- Once this is set to 2, go ahead and make sure all Kaseya services are Started.
- Verify if the notification no longer pops up in the VSA.
Applies to: VSA 9.3, 9.4.