Display issues with Live Connect remote control sessions:
- The menu bar is not displayed
- Remote desktop is not aligned with RC window
- The mouse cursor on the remote machine is not aligned with the position on the admin machine
This may be caused by a hardware rendering problem.
The Kaseya Live Connect application can be configured to use software rendering by following the below steps:
- Make sure that your VSA is at patch 126.96.36.199 or later and that your Live Connect application is up to date.
- Close all open Live Connect Windows
- Open Windows Explorer by pressing the 'Windows Key' + 'E'
- Go to this directory '%APPDATA%'
- If the 'Kaseya' folder doesn't exist, please create it
- Place the attached 'LiveConnect.ini' file in the '%APPDATA%\Kaseya' folder
- If the file already exists add the two lines below:
VSA R9.4 and above