This Graphus release includes a few enhancements.
1. We have introduced the Group Protection feature on Graphus. This feature will allow Graphus customers to provide email protection to a subset of users in an organization. You can refer to the Group Protection Guide to set up this feature.
2. The Top Menu bar has been redesigned to show the Help button and the Log Out button.
- Help Button: You can access all the below support functions through this Help button.
- User Guide
- Kaseya University
- Suggest A Feature
- Release Notes
3. Insight: The left side Menu bar has been redesigned and few buttons are renamed.
Activity Log: The Audit button is now renamed as the Activity Log button.
User Management: The Account button is now renamed as the User Management button.
4. MSP Administration: The left side Menu bar has been redesigned and few buttons are renamed.
5. Quarantine Page: You can now select and un-quarantine multiple emails at a time by using the checkboxes on the Quarantine page.