Fake email accounts are routinely created by employees as a “throw away” when wanting to gain access to a system or piece of data. However, fake email accounts are frequently created to facilitate well-crafted social engineering and/or phishing attacks. Often, the identification of fake email accounts indicates that an organization has been targeted by individuals or groups in the past.
Compromise(s) Found on Fake Email Address
Have more questions?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- Dark Web ID Compromise Results
- How do I setup Whitelabeled Email?
- Live Data Search - Error - "Your search query references a protected domain or email address"
- Compromise(s) Found on Fake Email Address
- How to enable SSO with SAML on DarkWeb
- Steps to be taken when Compromised Credentials are found in Dark Web
- You get the message 'Your search includes a sensitive or protected domain or address' when you run a Live Data Search
- Elasticsearch server breached containing profile information from People Data Labs (PDL) and OxyData.io
- How can I add SMB Users?
- Limiting Compromised User Account reports
- See more