Our customers frequently ask:
- When is XXXX KB going to be available since it was already released by Microsoft?
- Which updates are available for macOS?
- By clicking the link below, it will take to the XML list for all updates released by OS as you can see in the attachment below.
- This is divided by architecture x86 or x64 bit and their respective operating systems.
XML List of Software Management Updates.
How to get the list of available OS patches listed by Operating System
- If you would like to check for a specific version you can type visit the root content feed: https://kaseya.cdn.heatsoftware.com/kaseya/ followed by the string for each of the operating systems.
- Windows 7 x86 SP1
- Windows 7 x64 Legacy
- Windows 7 SP1 x64
- Windows Server 2008 SP1 x64
- Windows Server 2008 Legacy x86
- Windows Server 2008 Legacy x64
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 x86
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 x64
- Windows Server 2008 SPI x86
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Legacy x64
- Windows Server 2012 R2 x64
- Windows 8 x86
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows 10 x86
- Windows 10 x64
- Windows Server 2016 x64
- Windows Server 2019 x64
Note: Apple Catalina Support in Software Management is currently considered in Technical Preview state following the release of VSA 9.5.2.
Example listing below:
Here I can view which patches are available for my respective search:
List of available third party updates split between Microsoft Windows and macOS
3rd Party Applications x86 (English)
3rd Party Applications x64 (English)
3rd Party Applications x86/x64 (English)