How can I get a quick overview of the Database background activity?
A quick way to get an overview of the database background activity is to look at the perftest.asp page.
To go to this page navigate to the following URL.
This page holds a quick overview of the following.
- Number of Agents active
- SQL server configuration (Memory allocated and SQL type)
- System Information of the SQL server hardware
- List of databases associated with the instance Kaseya database is located on
- SQL broker conversations
- Database size and free space
- Top 10 largest group of tables in Database
- Top 25 Largest Database tables
- Log Configuration
- Top 20 Script Schedule parameters ordered by count
- Agents flooding database with Windows Event Logs