How do I customize the logo on Kaseya logon screen?
To change the header do no just overwrite logo.gif - kaseya will "correct" this error overnight. Instead perform the following:
1. copy c:\kaseya\webpages\access\defaultHeader.htm to myHeader.htm
2. put your desired logo in c:\kaseya\webpages\access\
3. edit the myHeader.htm to look the way you want, including updating the <img src= to point to your new image.
4. in kaseya go to the system tab -> customize
5. select the top link - "Customize the header on the logon page (both users and administrators) and the function list first seen by users after logon."
6. change the "URL of top frame " value to \access\myHeader.htm
Kaseya will now use this htm file for the header.
See on-line help for more information about Customization