How can we reset a User's password in Passly?
There are two possible types of user accounts that can use the self-password reset options for Passly. Local users or 2-Way synchronized users.
- Local or 2-Way synchronized users can reset their own Passly password by visiting the tenant login page and selecting "Forgot Password".
- User will then enter their username
- After verifying your username you will see the options available for reset.
- Users will be emailed via the address on their user account with a direct secure link to complete the reset.
Note: If the Administrator has selected you might be required to use 2FA to complete the actual reset.
- Clicking the "Key" in the reset email will launch the reset web page where you can complete the reset securely.
Note: If the user does not see an option to allow for resetting their password then Directory Sync is likely enabled for only 1-way sync or the reset has been disabled for the organization.
Reset via email must be enabled for this function.