You can add your users at will based on your available licenses.
Note: Usernames may only contain the following characters.
- "US English" Numbers & letters.
- Uppercase & lowercase
- Period, dash and underscore.
Once logged into your On-Demand tenant you will be able to add a new user following these steps.
- Select Directory Manager.
- Select the green Plus sign in the bottom right corner.
- You will now be prompted to create either a single user or import users via .CSV
Adding a Single User
- To add a Single User select
- Enter the Display Name, Email Address, Username. You will also be able to set whether the user should be sent an activation email, or if they should require MFA during activation.
Note: You can also set a specific password for the first log in by selecting
- Once you are satisfied with the configuration select Add User
Adding Multiple Users
- To add several users via CSV please select
- Step 1 - Create your import CSV using the download example presented or the one attached to this article.
- Step 2 - Upload the CSV
You will be able to set whether the user should be sent an activation email, or if they should require MFA during activation.
- Select Add Users when you are satisfied with the entry.