You can add your users at will based on your available licenses.
Note: Usernames may only contain the following characters.
- "US English" Numbers & letters.
- Uppercase & lowercase
- Period, dash and underscore.
Once logged into your On-Demand tenant you will be able to add a new user following these steps.
- Select Directory Manager.
- Click or Hover on the Blue Plus sign in the bottom right corner.
- You will now be prompted to create either a single user or import users via .CSV
Adding a Single User
- To add a Single User select the icon
- Enter the Display Name, Email Address, Username. Select the Provisioning Policy as per your needs.
Note: You can also set a specific password for the first log in by enabling the "want us to generate secure password for you?" option
- Once you are satisfied with the configuration select Add User
Adding Multiple Users
- To add several users via CSV please select
- Step 1 - Create your import CSV using the download example presented or the one attached to this article.
- Step 2 - Upload the CSV
- Select the Provisioning Policy as per your needs.
- Select Add Users when you are satisfied with the entry.