How can we upgrade our existing Passly DirSync agents?
If you have previously followed this guide to setup DirSync. We can upgrade a Passly DirSync agent. following these steps.
- Log into Passly.
- Select Directory manager.
- Select Directory Sync.
- Select the existing agent.
- Select Edit under the Agent information section
- Change agent status to Disabled. Save changes.
Note: Do not delete the agent under the end. We need this agent in place until the last step.
- On the Windows server where DirSync is deployed, Programs & Features > Uninstall the DirSync agent.
- Start the DirSync deployment wizard. Follow hthttps://helpdesk.kaseya.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4407400833425
Note: Use two browsers here logged in to the Passly tenant. You need to map the OU's on the new agent exactly the same as your previouis agent.
Note: Name the agent based on the the machine name.