Yes, if you want to restore specific fields back into your Salesforce environment without affecting other fields during the restore process, you can use the 'Restore Specific Fields' feature in Spanning Backup for Salesforce. To do so, follow the steps in this video:
Can I restore specific fields back into my Salesforce environment?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- Enhanced Disaster Recovery support with backup data browsing in Spanning for Salesforce
- Restore Lookup Relationships
- Can I anonymize data when seeding sandboxes using Spanning?
- How do I reduce bulk restore errors using Related Object Types?
- Can I restore metadata directly from the metadata comparison results?
- How do I import metadata into Salesforce?
- How do I restore metadata into Salesforce using Spanning Backup?
- Can I restore specific fields back into my Salesforce environment?
- Can I restore specific fields for multiple records using Spanning Backup for Salesforce?
- Can Spanning restore child records when restoring parent records?
- See more