To restore an entire mailbox for a user, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Spanning Backup for Microsoft 365 account via the app link. Note, if logging into Spanning as a non-admin user, skip to step 4.
2. Click the Users tab from the left-hand navigation menu and then select the desired user by clicking their name.
3. Click the icon at the right side of the screen, and then select View Backups.
4. The Mail tab is selected by default. Select the backup snapshot date you want to restore from.
5. Select every folder in the account by left-clicking the main parent folders on the left. Note that you only have to select the parent folders and all sub-folders/emails will be selected automatically.
6. Click the Select Action button from the drop-down menu and select Restore.
7. Select the user account that you want to restore into. Click Next.
8. Confirm the restore process by clicking Restore.
Please note that you cannot restore the mailboxes for all users in your tenant in a single restore operation. You have to restore the mailboxes for each user individually. When each restore operation is complete, you'll receive a notification via email.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.