Yes, all non-admin users with Spanning access will be able to export their own backed up emails to their local hard drive through the Spanning product. Once the export is ready for download, the user will receive an email with the download link, or they can go directly to the Past Activity tab to download the export data.
Can non-admin users export backed up Microsoft 365 Mail data?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- Are nested attachments backed up?
- Can I set up an email retention policy for Spanning Backup for Microsoft 365?
- How to Restore All Mail
- How long are the Microsoft 365 export links active?
- Why are some Microsoft 365 mail exports downloaded in parts?
- Can non-admin users export backed up Microsoft 365 Mail data?
- How do I open the export file from Spanning Backup for Microsoft 365?
- How do I export Microsoft 365 Mail?
- How can I search for backed up Mail using Spanning?
- Does Spanning back up the archive mailbox in Microsoft 365?
- See more