We are happy to share a new integration as of VSA 9.5.13 to support Intel® vPro technology through a partnership with Intel. Using VSA and Intel EMA together, you can surface all of the Intel® vPro features including PowerControl, AlarmClock, Remote Control, and more!
To create or configure a vPro EMA server click here (requires login).
To configure the integration within VSA, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Discovery > Discovery Services > Intel® vPro and click 'New':
- Within the popup, provide your EMA server instance configuration including instance URL and credential:
- Click Query EMA Instance to populate all known EMA tenants. Once the tenant list is populated, perform relationship matching to VSA organizations.
- Select the EMA Agent Deployment Policy checkbox if you wish to automate the deployment of the EMA agent to all devices found within specified VSA organizations.
- Click Save to complete the integration's configuration.
- Now that the integration is configured, VSA will follow the defined policy by collecting and deploying the EMA agent to all associated VSA endpoints.
- Once completed, an Intel®EMA Server link is displayed in each Asset’s associated QuickView:
- Using this embedded link will take you directly to the asset’s management page within your EMA server:
NOTE: Our legacy Intel® vPro integration is planned to be disabled later this year in VSA 9.5.15.
If you have questions or concerns, please have your account manager contact the VSA Product team.