Thank you for signing up for our 30-day trial of Unitrends Backup. You’re just minutes away from protecting your environment. Read on for resources to help you get started or register your free trial to get free help from our expert Evaluations team.
All the Details: Get the Deployment Guide
- Deployment Guide for Unitrends Backup on VMware vSphere
- Deployment Guide for Unitrends Backup on Microsoft Hyper-V
- Deployment Guide for Unitrends Backup on Nutanix AHV
- Deployment Guide for Unitrends Backup on Citrix XenServer
If you do not have one of these hypervisors, please email Mo at email@example.com. We'll ship you an evaluation unit of our all-in-one Recovery Series physical appliance.
Also, check out the Frequently Asked Questions for more help.
Getting your trial up and running smoothly can be done in 6 simple steps:
- Download your virtual appliance—check your email for links.
- Deploy the virtual appliance into your vSphere, Hyper-V, AHV, or XenServer environment.
- Access the web interface via a browser (IP address).
- Configure your backup storage under the Configure menu.
It is highly recommended to use an attached virtual disk for backup storage. This can be added from the hypervisor management interface. For other storage options, please review the best practices.
- Add your protected assets under the Configure menu.
- Set up backup jobs under the Protect menu.