- To update the vcenter/ESX hosts credentials we would edit the protected asset itself.
- Select Configure > Protected Assets.
Select the virtual host asset.
Modify settings and click Save.
If there is an error on saving a prompt will display otherwise it will return back to the main UI process if no errors.
From there the new jobs should be able to use these credentials as needed.
VMWare password change
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- Unitrends Volume CBT Driver Reinstallation (Image-Level/Block Agent)
- File Catalog updates stalled or slow or Image and Host level backups larger when using Windows Defender
- [VIDEO] Creating backup jobs
- File-level backup VSS Provider error on Hyper-V VMs moved to VMware
- Windows Script Host Error [0xFFFFFFFF] Upon Logon - ApplySambaCredentials.vbs
- Unable to update appliance; /var is 100% full
- VMware permissions for Backup and Restore
- How can I back up the configuration for a Unitrends appliance?
- The tree menu for creating SQL backup jobs does not allow selection of all databases
- Xen: Attaching the disk failed
- See more