To restore all backed up Gmail data to an active Gmail account, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Spanning Backup for Google Workspace account.
- a. (optional) If logging in as the admin user, go to Users list on the left side menu find the user you would like to proceed with a restore and choose 'Impersonate' action.
- Select the Restore tab from left side menu or directly from the dashboard:
- Once opened and Gmail tab is active, please select 'All Mail' label:
- Check the 'Select All' checkbox near the top of your screen:
- Click the 'Select All (#) in All Mail". Once selected, it will then say "All (#) Selected in All Mail":
- Select the Restore button:
- (optional) If logged in as the admin user, select the user account that you want the emails restored into:
If you have any additional questions, please email Spanning Support.