In addition to the daily automated backups Spanning runs to protect your data, an on-demand backup can be initiated whenever you like. To perform an on-demand backup, follow these steps:
- Log into Spanning Backup for Google Workspace as an admin user.
- Click Users.
- Locate the user whose data you want to back up. Click the user's ellipses icon and select Impersonate.
- On the Users page, click Back Up Now.
- Check boxes to select what to back up (Gmail, Calendars, Sites, Drive, or Contacts).
- Click Go.
- On-demand backups are added to the queue.
- Repeat this procedure as needed to run on-demand backups for other users.
Note that there is no option to do on-demand backups for everyone in the domain in one operation. You have to go into each account to perform on-demand backups per user. Drive backups include Team Drives content if Team Drives backup is enabled in Spanning.
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.