Kaseya Fusion 1.9.5 Release (Current Release)
- We are happy to introduce Fusion Remote Control. Utilizing our Kaseya Remote Control technology, Fusion users now have the ability to Remote Control to endpoints with Fusion.
- Both Windows and macOS agents are supported.
- Fusion Remote Control also is supported from Tablets.
- Supported Remote Control Functions:
- Copy/Paste Functionality
- Custom Mobile Keyboard
- Multi-Monitor Support
- Latency Monitor
- Zoom in and Zoom out function
- Endpoint Mouse Control
- Remote Control toolbar includes:
Note: VSA Remote Control Policies are respected. These settings are configured on the VSA Web Application.
VSA Server must be on version 9.5.3 or later for Fusion RC support.
Kaseya Fusion 1.8.0 Release
Fusion Endpoint (VSA):
- Introducing Service and Process Management via Kaseya Live Connect. Utilize Process and Service modules from Kaseya’s Live Connect engine in Fusion Endpoint.
- We are now inviting all Vorex users to join Fusion Mobile. Users can sign in with their Vorex credentials and access the full functionality of the mobile app.
Fusion (IT Glue):
- We have added an enhancement on the Organization Dashboard within Fusion. In your Organization's Ticket tab, you can now toggle between Open and Closed tickets to simplify your view.
Kaseya Fusion 1.7.0 Release
Available to IT Glue users:
- Access to key IT Glue organization info in new Home tab
- See organizations near you based on your geographical location
- Search for organizations in list view
- Quick Notes, Wifi Password, Important Contacts, Locations
- Contextual Tickets per organization
- Contextual Projects & Quotes per organization
- New Color Scheme for Fusion.
Previous Kaseya Fusion Release Notes Below:
Kaseya Fusion 1.6.1 Release
- BMS Activities Fix
Kaseya Fusion 1.6.0 Release
Full MFA Support (VSA and BMS)
Multi-factor Authentication is now available and required as part of the login process. MFA support includes both Native and Passly (formerly AuthAnvil) technologies provided by Kaseya.
VSA Agent Procedures (Actions)
This release introduces the ability to execute your agent procedures (scripts) through our Fusion Mobile platform. As a user, you will be able to search, customize your top six procedures, and of course execute scripts on your agents. Anytime and Anywhere!
VSA Agent Procedures Logs
We have also introduced the ability to view agent procedure logs: Both pending agent procedure logs and history to provide you the ability to view the status of both pending and executed procedures.
VSA Search and Filtering
Based on user feedback, we created a faster and extended search and view filter capability within Fusion Endpoint Mobile App.
- Made corrections to VSA System views to display in descending order
- Fixed an issue where VSA Machine ID's were not sorted in alphabetical order
- 'What's New Page' which lists Kaseya Fusion Release Notes for every update
Important Note for this release:
For Native MFA Support for Fusion, Kaseya VSA must be on VSA version 22.214.171.124 or above.