Here is information on Fusion Mobile App Authentication for Android and iOS.
Fusion Endpoint (VSA)
- Native MFA Authentication is now supported by Fusion Endpoint (VSA)
VSA version 188.8.131.52 and above is required for Native MFA support in Fusion Endpoint.
- Passly authentication is supported by Fusion Endpoint (VSA)
Fusion PSA (BMS)
Passly with BMS (must use SAML SSO)
- Passly authentication is not supported for BMS.
- Passly authentication is configured via BMS > Admin > My Company > Authentication > Authenticator > Enable AuthAnvil Authentication.
- If your BMS instance is configured with Passly authentication, you are encouraged to switch to SAML SSO with AuthAnvil.
- Going forward, SAML SSO will be the preferred method to integrate BMS with Passly, and there are no plans to support the legacy AuthAnvil authentication mode with the mobile app.
SAML SSO with BMS
- For BMS, SAML SSO authentication is fully supported.
- Using SAML SSO, you can enforce MFA via your Identity Provider (such as AuthAnvil, Azure AD, Okta, etc.)